• Can, and will be, good or bad.
• Can last for years, through your work and your children.
• Can reach someone for Christ who may not be influenced by any other Christian.
• Can be the most stabilizing factor in the life of your child.
• Can be the most destabilizing factor in the life of your child.
• Can be the stress-reducer that your mate needs.
• Can be the stress-producer that results in a lifetime of resentment and heartache.
• Can be a “silent” instructor, causing someone to follow Christ.
• Can be felt throughout your neighborhood and community because of your humble acts of kindness.
• Can be a hindrance to the cause of Christ in your neighborhood and community because of your worldly and hypocritical behavior.
• Can be seen every day.
• Can be built and strengthened over many years.
• Can be ruined by one foolish act.
• Can be mingled with the influence of others, for good or bad.
• Can be good, even if someone reacts negatively
to you or hurts you.
• Can be present after you leave an area (physically),
in the form of good memories with those whom you touched.
• Can be controlled by you.
• WILL live on after you are gone from this life.
“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill
cannot be hid” (Matthew 5:14).