The Condition Of Those
Not Baptized To Be Saved
What is the condition of the souls of those who have not been baptized (immersed) for the forgiveness of their sins so they can be saved?
1) They have not put on Christ (Galatians 3:27).
2) They have not been baptized into Christ’s death (Romans 6:3).
3) They have not been buried with Christ (Romans 6:4).
4) They have not been raised to walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).
5) They are still a servant of sin (Romans 6:16-18).
6) They have not been saved (Mark 16:16).
7) Since they have not been saved, the Lord has not added them to His church (Acts 2:47).
8) They do not have forgiveness of their sins (Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16).
9) They do not have the answer of a good conscience toward God (1 Peter 3:21).
10) Vengeance taken on them since they have not obeyed the gospel 1 Thessalonians 1:7-9).
11) They are hopelessly lost outside of Christ (Ephesians 2:12-13).
12) They have not been baptized into Christ (Romans 6:3).
Those Who Have Not Been Baptized Into Christ:
A. Have no spiritual blessings which are only in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).
B. Have no redemption which is only in Christ (Ephesians 1:7).
C. Have no forgiveness of sins which is only in Christ (Ephesians 1:7).
D. Will be condemned on Judgment Day since they are not in Christ (Romans 8:1).
E. Have not become a new creature since they are not in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
F. Have no salvation which is only in Christ (2 Timothy 2:10).
G. Have no eternal life in Heaven which is only in Christ (1 John 5:11).
Could the Bible be any clearer that those who have not been baptized to be saved are hopelessly lost?